Sunday House Call, #771, January 3, 2021: It Still Works and is for most everyone.
The vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 B1.1.7 mutation does work. Recommendations about who should receive the vaccine updated by the CDC and others noted here.
Should you get the vaccine if your are pregnant? Several viewpoints and recommendations.
Should pregnant women be inoculated for COVID-19 vaccine? It depends, says doctor
Vaccinating Pregnant and Lactating Patients Against COVID-19
Your calls about:
- Safety of home contractor entering house of 83 year old man and women. Should they be allowed to enter if they are wearing a face mask?
- Do you need a coronavirus vaccine if you had Covid-19?
- Heart flutter felt at night. What to do?
- A woman is concerned about a heat sensation in both feet.
- When will younger people with co-morbidities be scheduled to receive the coronavirus vaccine in Ontario?
- Evaluation of skin fissure.