Wednesday House Call, April 11, 2018
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
We talk about how OHIP+ has failed one of my patients.
Your calls about:
- A person who hears his heartbeat in his ear
- Issues with regards to prescribing cannabis
- Treatment of a burn on an arm
- A colors arm goes numb when he is sleeping
- A 53-year-old woman with restless legs. How to treat that.
- What is my cold seemed to go on for months?
- Possible dyshidrotic eczema and how to treat it